Categories

French: Clafoutis..

Hey there!

I returned to the farm where I picked strawberries some weeks ago to pick raspberries and huckleberries! (Check here)




Unfortunately I didn't take my camera there, so I would like to show you a great recipe.

This dessert is called "Clafoutis" and was invented in the country of our beloved neighbours - the French.



Ingredients (for a small casserole)

~ 250 g raspberries (any type of berries works)
~ 100 g flour
~ 80 g sugar
~ 3 organic eggs
~ 250 ml milk (I used soy milk)

1. Mix flour, sugar and eggs.

2. Add milk bit by bit and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Grease a small casserole and put the raspberries in as a base.

4. Pour the mixture over the raspberries (it's supposed to be slightly runny).

5. Put it in the oven for 30-40 minutes.

6. ENJOY!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment