Categories

Maritime lifestyle..

Hey there!

Today after school me and my friends went to the rowing pier and jumped into the Bay of Kiel!
The weather had been nice all afternoon which also impacted the beauty of the sunset.


Gorch Fock - German school ship


Sailing-ships


Seagull in front of marine systems company
Seagulls and sailing-ships are part of the everyday life of every "Kieler" (habitant of Kiel). Hearing the tooting ships is just another background noise that nobody really listens to anymore.
I took the time to actively immerse into the maritime parts of Kiel.



Seagull


Sailing
After having a driving lesson I went back to the seaside and spent some time with my friends on the landing stage "Reventlou".




We sat down, had a beer and told each other the latest gossip.

Profile Portraits of my friends:


















As the sun was setting we made our way to a park. On the way I took a photo of the bay with the beautiful sky colours.



Finally we left the park and separated. Arriving on a cross-breed I set my Canon EOS 600D to a slow shutter speed which helped me to capture the tail lights of a passing car.



A long day is now over and I'm glad to be back home again.

Thank you for reading!

xx, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment